The disappointing thing was, nobody got destroyed, drunk, hammered last Saturday. It would have been more disappointing if I didn’t have fun with my growing support group or if I didn’t make fun of a certain entity.
We drank until 5am. Saaaarap. Drinking while learning! :p I learned a bunch of things like…
* A Veneto pizza is good. I bought Double Pepperoni and Bacon Cheeseburger pizzas for us. Yummy na, affordable pa! My kind of food!
* Sachets of condiments are helpful during traffic.Tried and tested na ito ni Mickey. Lantakan ba naman ang packets of ketchup sa sobrang gutom. I would have done the same if I had a compartment full of asado sauce sachets. Hanap na lang ng papel, parang may siopao na. Hahaha!
* I’m not heartbroken. I’m just an alcoholic. My current motto is: Atay muna bago puso. Cheers!
* The Tagalog of quarenta y cinco is not apatnapu’t lima. It’s porti-payb. Ayon ‘yan sa makabagong balarilang Filipino. Bwahaha!
* Be scared of She-man and the “monsters” of the universe. If you’re ugly and stupid, at least make sure that you’re nice. I have two words for you: redeeming factor.
* You can’t force it, but you can fake it. No. I am not talking about orgasm. It has something to do though with… “Iniwan kita para mag-isip, hindi para ipagpalit ako!” to “Iniwan kita para mag-freshen up, hindi para tulugan ako!”
* Bugnay wine from Baguio is delish! I won’t ask for cacti pasalubong anymore. (Lalo naman lengua de gato!) From now on, Bugnay is what I’ll ask from Baguio-vacationing friends. Patience! Oh, and thanks to Jay for the wine.
* Example of necrophilia, pedophilia and bestiality: mangrape ng patay na tuta. Uhhh… don’t ask me. Hanggang 5-minute dead na Justin Timberlake lang ang kaya ko.
* I have sick friends. Oh, but I love them! Hugs to Donnie, Jap, Matt, Oryx and Mickey. Kisses for Mickey for letting me use his space for the drinking sesh and for being nice to my barkada.
* Butterscotch is made up of lahar and margarine. Ewan ko ba. Sinisiraan ni Oryx and Donnie ‘yung butterscotch na binebenta ni Eunice. But since I love butterscotch, kahit pa sabihin nila na may dinikdik na moth balls ‘yun, kakainin ko pa rin! Yesss… tibay!
* I’m exorcist-material. DAW. Ows? Para namang hindi eh… :p
listening to: Abigail – Let the Joy Rise