See? Everyone’s connected. Don’t you just love getting entagled in the world wide web?
What were you doing ten years ago?
I was in my 1st sem of 1st year college in St Benedict College (formerly known as Benedictine Abbey School, now known as San Beda College – Alabang). If I can remember it right, it was sometime June when I first had my police encounter due to overspeeding (with the stoplight on red) and drug possession (merry jane). FYI: I wasn’t the one driving that cherry red Accord. I wasn’t doing drugs, at least not after 2 more years. I put the blame on Mark and Vina. Tsk, tsk. Bad influences! I was just an innocent passenger with nothing better to do. Haha, talk about absence of internal locus of control. :p
What are five things on your to-do list today?
1. Interview applicants.
2. Do background check of trainees.
3. Cook dinner. Creamy spaghetti and bruschetta!
4. Watch debedes. Rent and Clueless.
5. Write my next poem: Non-Linear Love Affair.
Snacks you enjoy?
1. Isaw baboy from Kalayaan or Ilang, UP Diliman.
2. Iskrambol from any kanto. The dirtier, the better. Hahaha.
3. Razon’s Halo-halo!
4. V-Cut, Lucky Me pancit canton, E-Aji chips, Tostillas, and
5. Shawarma!!! Extra cheese! Extra garlic sauce!
Places you’ve lived?
1. Mariveles, Bataan (10 years)
2. Tunasan, Muntinlupa (1 year)
3. BF Executive Triangle, Las Pinas (7 years)
4. BF Homes, Pque (8 years)
5. UP Village, Diliman, QC (grad school years)
6. Plainview, Mandaluyong (present)
7. Morong, Bataan (present)
8. PARALLEL UNIVERSE (all my life)
What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
1. Do everything in my power to meet Justin Timberlake, Madonna, Christian Bale, Channing Tatum, Shirley Manson, Ellen Degeneres, and Miley Cyrus.
2. Visit the following: Fiji Islands (to check if there are really cannibals there, will bring a shotgun just in case), Prague (because I fell in love with it when I watched Queen Latiffah’s The Last Holiday), Sydney (to whoop Voltaire’s ass), Scotland (to look for the Loch Ness monster), Tokyo or Osaka (to visit my Lolo Yamada, indulge in platefuls of sushi, unagi, and gyoza, and watch Puffy AmiYumi), Sicily (to join the Mafia and make HIM an offer he can’t refuse), and Liechtenstein (just because the name kicks major ass)
3. Buy houses. Yes, house in plural form. In Tagaytay, Paranaque, Bataan, and the places I mentioned in no.2. Well, except in Liechtenstein. Too hard to spell.
4. Donate to charity. Anything that has to do with educating the financially challenged but intellectually gifted youth of the world.
5. Buy a baby tiger. I’ve always wanted one.
People you want to know more about?
1. See no. 1 of previous question.
2. My crushies. Ahemmmm. Yiheeeee! *blush*
3. Aldo Carrascoso (Where the hell are you?)
4. My great-grandparents.
5. MYSELF. I can never get enough of me.
I’m tagging anyone who’s into introspection or has got nothing better to do.
That means YOU! Yes, you who are denying the obvious!
listening to: a colleague’s twisted version of Jingle Bells (tinker bell, tinker bell…)