I realized I’m spending too much on food lately that I neglect to get the other stuff I need (or really really want). Ok, so Iya, commit. Must get these things before mid-March. Lessen fancy dinners and pigging out even during office hours. Ooops. Hehe.
– mineral make-up (to not reactivate ze zits)
– batteries and case for Brucey!
– swimsuits and other beach clothes (just in case there’s a La Union Part II or a miracle that I win tickets to Bora, lol. Kahit CME, papatulan ko na. :P)
– another cooler and case for Uno
– an organizer to organize my life… seriously! (ay hindi. bibigyan na pala ako ni Carlo. Hoy Carlo, bukas ha!)
– dresses… because i want to feel girly. bleh!
– cellphone (ay eto kahit next next month pa. hunger strike ang katapat nito if i get one anytime soon. and i cant give up my breakfastlunchdinnerandtwomeriendas just for this mwahahaha)
– killer shoes… to match the dresses. duh.
– stuff in my Mommy and Daddy’s invisible wishlist (kelangan ko bumawi. waaaaahhhh!!!)
– that bath and bodyworks cologne i bought for kris kringle. ang bango eh,
– and a psych book. i badly need to fill in the gaps of my not-so-used brain,
Ok, starting tomorrow, I will not overspend on food anymore. And if I can’t help it, I’ll just tell myself, “At least hindi ako nagdadrugs,”
listening to: Aqua – Barbie Girl