No stellar start of the -ber months this year. In fact, the first 3 days have been sucky to a point of blechhhh.
* Was scared the hell out because one of the bestfriends had a seizure and fell unconscious in the bathroom. Locked bathroom.
* Saw someone I thought I’d be happy to see but… oh well.
* Been working loooooooooooooooooong hours and I have to wait several days to see the fruits of our labor.
* Didn’t get to go to Spiral with my girls. Errrrm, they went there last 31, but I’m still sad about not getting to join. Circles soon, another idk item. 😦
* Bought dvds (Up, Ice Age 3, District9…) that I still haven’t found time to watch.
* Said something I should have not said. Totally hurt someone. Me and my stupid mouth. * I’m gonna STFU now.
* Barely got to speak with the parents. I miss them so much. I can’t wait to go home. :`(
* Found out the new crush is friends with at least 3 people in my shitlist.
* Been eating too much chorizo chao fan.
* Addicted to Farmville. There goes my months of resisting FB apps. Send me gifts, please?
Sucky, sucky, sucky! Bleeeeechhhh. And yep, I’m giving myself the time to complain, just because I’d go insane if I don’t rant at least a miniscule portion of the things bugging me.
Anyhoodles, there are also stuff that could potentially make me happy soon. Like…
* My favorite inaanak’s 7th birthday party (Happy birthday, Sean, my darling! Ninang loves you much!)
* R&R date with Jap in Kartini Spa to celebrate our 11th year!
* Visit to my longlost dentist, Doc Marie (Stephen, you’re going with me even if I’d have to twist your arm into doing so, but wouldn’t have to, right? Hehe)
Ugh. I hate this.
I have nothing more to say.
listening to: some unknown rock song blaring from Mark’s room