(written yesterday, late post :P)
One month to go before Christmas means one month minus five days to go before I turn a year older! Ergo, you have that much time to get me a gift! :p This year, this almost-28-year-old demands desires the following:
1. Statement Tees – long ones, preferably up to my hips
2. Necklaces – long chain, large pendant (no stars, no hearts)
3. Dan Brown’s The Lost Symbol – eff you if you send me a .pdf file
4. Board Shorts – throw in a flaming red rashguard if you think I can learn to surf this lifetime. Haha, you prolly don’t, so won’t :p
5. Cute Bed Covers – with equally cute cases for large pillows
6. The Nanny/ Mr. Belvedere DVDs – ask your friendly debede suki to find the complete series
7. 2010 Planner – non-Starbucks, please
8. Embellished Clutch – non-matrona style, chicas!
9. A Boo Doll – been wanting once since I lost my doll, Twinkle… so that makes 5 years! Oh, the never-ending separation anxiety!
10. Knee Length Dresses – which I can wear to work and still be fab in when I go grab dindin in GB after
11. Hella Huge Purse – that I can stuff my essentials into.. you know I’m a girlscout!
12. Jericho Rosales – haha, this is so 3 years ago, but maybe this year will be different… *ahem PSA friends*
13. A Small Unforgettable Celebration – that can get me drunk without passing out, hence– no local beers!
14. Lots of money – so you can relax and let me worry about the shopping. :p
Will post more gift ideas! You know I will! 😉
listening to: Weezer – (If You’re Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To