(Warning: there are only a few things!)
1. Going home. I call Bataan home, but it’s only due to default my parents being there. I’m confused where home really is.
2. Seeing my parents. I haven’t seen them in over two months.
3. Eating lechon and misua con patola. This Christmas combo only exist in our household, I guess. Bakit ba, eh sa misua ang gusto kong kasama ng lechon!
4. Sleeping! I haven’t had decent sleep since I don’t know when, and I intend to use Christmastime to catch loads of zzzzzzz’s.
5. Lounging at the beach. I just have to be careful, I don’t want to get sunbaked again.
Errr… that’s it. I’m not that psyched to see my relatives. I’m not into reunions. And I am definitely not looking forward to my duties as ninang and tita. Not that I don’t care about the Santoses, of course I do. It’s just that I don’t like getting all too senti during holidays. It just seems fake in some ways. I’d rather spend time with them during ordinary days. That’s just me. I’m not a big fan of Christmas.
Anyhooz, not that gifts and food are most significant focal points of Christmas.
6. Be quiet and converse with the birthday celebrant. Preferably right after #3 and while #5.
listening to: Kesha – Tik Tok