Synopsis: A second skid round the rink with Mumble (Elijah Wood), Gloria (Alecia “Pink” Moore), their offspring Erik (Ava Acres) and their singing, stomping emperor penguin colony. This time, an ice block crashes into their Antarctic home, blocking the penguins from the sea and leaving the Glee-style troupe with only their love of 80s pop-funk for sustenance. But the real fun’s under the ice, where Brad Pitt and Matt Damon yuk it up as Will and Bill the krill. Will, though – determined to be “one in a krillion” – is treated shabbily by Happy Feet Two, which preaches acceptance but requires assimilation. You dance or you die. Join the party, swim with the swarm.
Source: The Guardian
This will be quick.
Here are the 5 reasons why I liked this movie.
1. Eric is sooooooo cute!!! He’s cuter than Mumble imho. :p He’s also got better talent hahaha! Won’t say what ‘coz it will just spoil the movie for you.🙂
2. The baby elephant seals are sooooo cuuuuuute too!
Yep, I’m a sucker for cuteness. And baby animals!
3. I love Robin Williams! He’s back for the dual birdy roles of Ramon and Lovelace. His love story with Carmen (Sofia Vergara) is hilarious. Sample:
Carmen: You are beautiful, Ramon!
Ramon: But only on the outside.
And this is Ramon.
Sorry, didn’t like P!nk so much as Brittany Murphy’s replacement. Huhuhu, Brit, why’d you have to die?😦 Wala ako paki kay Elijah Wood, but I liked some cheesy lines of Mumble to his son.
4. Feel good OST! We are the champions my frieeeennnnndddd! And I don’t know ’bout you but I like the song Papa Oom Mow Mow! And Mighty Sven, the penguin/puffin danced to this. At sumayaw rin ako sa upuan ko.
5. The Brad Pitt and Matt Damon bromance. I don’t think this needs an explanation.
If you haven’t seen this yet, go find time to watch with your kids or nephews or nieces! Or your friends that are kids at heart.🙂
listening to: P!nk – Bridge of Light